- BabyMouse learned to smile. She smiles a lot. 🙂
- We went on our first train journey with baby in tow, to visit some friends in Faversham. We had a lovely time.
- We went on a longer train journey to see my parents for the late May Bank Holiday weekend. Travel went well, although I don’t think I could get the pushchair on and off trains on my own, and we had a nice weekend of visitations from lots of relatives. BM coped very well with all the attention.
- I went to a ‘Singing for Breathing’ taster session at the Brompton Hospital, run in conjunction with The Somerville Foundation. It was really enjoyable, and took me a bit out of my comfort zone, which was a good thing.
- I actually managed to read some fiction. I’m reading The Stranger’s Child, by Alan Hollingsworth, at the moment. It’s OK.
- I tried to knit again, without much success. I fear I have (hopefully only temporarily) lost my knitting mojo.