- Babymouse started crawling, eating more ‘solid’ food, and now has three and a half teeth. She is also pulling herself up on furniture, trying to climb over the arms of the settee, and generally making Mr C and I rather nervous in case she falls off/into anything! Also, she can say “dada”, but she says it to everyone and everything!
- I finished the shawl and crocheted a granny rectangle (supposed to be a square)
- We went to the Imperial War Museum with some of Mr C’s friends. Photos to follow.
- I went in to work a couple of times for meetings, and met up with work friends.
- Mr C and I went out in the evening! Together! We went to a choir social – dinner at a local Italian restaurant, which was lovely. It was good to talk to, and even just learn the names of, people other than the people in my row! The food was good, too. My mum kindly came to stay to look after Babymouse.
- I read The Long Earth, by Terry Pratchett and Stephen Baxter, and enjoyed it very much. I’m now half-way through The Long War. I love the public library! 🙂